With the change to the other mission I still don´t know anything, the president´s name is Agazzani. and I found that out from the nurse when I was sick. I had had diahrea and a cold before, but that was the first time I have had a fever in Paraguay.We´ll see what happens. I´m physically better now, and working hard! I was just happy it was raining when I was sick, because it made me feel like I wasn´t missing out on too much.
in the funerals they pray to the virgin mary and all kinds of stuff so that their prayers "help the person to get to heaven" and if they don´t then they´re scared that they won´t make it.
in the funerals they pray to the virgin mary and all kinds of stuff so that their prayers "help the person to get to heaven" and if they don´t then they´re scared that they won´t make it.
We´re working with a pretty cool cop right now. He´s actually pretty smart, so that´s always a nice refresher.
I do not know why they´re so afraid of the rain, I do know that a lot of people have small houses, and if they want to let us into their house, they let us into the only room they have-their bedroom. I know that I wouldn´t invite someone I didn´t know into my bedroom.
All the citrus fruits ended about a month ago.(mandarin, orange, pomelo).
I spoke several weeks ago in church, the microphone wasn´t working so I just yelled at everyone. it was kinda fun.
When we ate the cow foot, my companion "accidentally let the dog get it" and didn´t have to eat it. It was pretty obvious though.
Some less active members came to church that we visited, so that´s always fun.
I see rabbits several times a week.
I have studied several topics for several hours. it´s easy when you´re a missionary.
I think that it´s great that the not so good kids are going to church. Here, if they´re not so good they just stop going to church.(super wide gap).
elder bowles
No comments:
Post a Comment