It has been really hot lately, my companion eats 1or two big ice creams every day, I honestly don´t know how he does it.
Someone that we´ve been working with for a while came to church, his name is Juan, and the primary bore their testimonies after their temple trip, and it looked like it really touched him, and then afterwards he told us that his favorite part was the testimonies.
This week we took a taxi and the driver just didn´t have a shirt on, that was a first for me.
We invite people to tour the chapel sometimes, the ward has a ward night on thursdays, and that´s great becasue the sisters are usually cooking something and everyone has their activity. We show them the chapel and the members and everything.
Here they say "Hindy Cabeyu nde sa" in Guaraní, which means it´s hard when the horse´s eye lights up (or when it´s mad), and they say it when they´re in really bad situations.
Most of my companions have really liked doing service.
My house is small but nice.
I think it would be nice being just a home teacher or primary teacher or something when I come home. When I´m older being the cleaning coordinator or something.
It would be awesome to just have a job to be able to get ready for college, I really don't care what kind.
I really like teaching about the day of rest and about prayer, I´ve taught it so much, they´re easy to teach, and it´s really important, and the word of wisdom is just easy and obvious.
I made some chocolate fudge, and it turned out surprisingly good, they only had pink marshmellows at the store, but it turned super good, the chocolate chips melted (in the package he received), but that was fine becasue I was going to melt them anyways for the fudge, besidest that nothing really melted.
Have a good week.
-Elder Bowles
No comments:
Post a Comment