This week was O.K. after new years not too many people really wanted to talk to us, they were tired, or drunk, or busy, but there were still some interested people that we were able to find.
This is the fanciest area that I´ve had so far in my mission, and the people aren´t quite as open to the message as the people were in my other areas, but the lessons are more complicated, and they really have good questions and concerns, so that´s a new change for me, which is nice in some ways and a little challenging as well. I´ve really been able to think about how it is that people are interested in finding out the truth, a lot of people just say that they are just fine with what they have, and that theyré content, so they aren´t super interested in learning more about how they can receive blessings from God. And that´s just what they need, so it´s been a fun month or so.
I haven´t tried the quail eggs, I´ve been sticking with the chicken eggs for now, but I´ve been passing by the quail eggs for quite a while now, so we´ll see when I get to it.
I haven´t tried the quail eggs, I´ve been sticking with the chicken eggs for now, but I´ve been passing by the quail eggs for quite a while now, so we´ll see when I get to it.
The grass in front of our house is pretty long, and I didn´t feel like cutting it, so when the cows were coming by I opened the gate, and let them in, and they chewed it right down, so that was surprisingly easy, I´m about to do that every time it gets long.
Here everyone eats everyone´s food, our investigators invite us to eat, drunk guys invite us to eat. I try to avoid those meals a little more than the others. It´s completely normal.
He doesn´t do anything super special when he teaches, it´s just a nice change having a companion who is focused and isn´t completely new to the mission.
R*dr*g* didn´t make it to church, his dad doesn´t want us talking to him, so that made it hard.
Right now with all the missionaries there is a shortage of Books of Mormons, and each companionship only gets 14 books of mormon each month.
You should buy a machete and use it (on some bushes Dave is removing in the back property), just so that it´s more fun.
I am ok at making Paraguayan tortillas.
Elder Bowles
No comments:
Post a Comment