I make all the decisions in what we do, but that´s not really anything new since my other companion didn´t really make any decisions anyways. Elder Aguilar just really wants to work, and that´s really all that matters to me. My companion got to the house, and we didn´t have electricity, it was a great welcome to Paraguay. We got it fixed the next day, and I appreciate it everytime I turn on a light now.
Kami- I got you´re letter, it was super nice. Argentinos all have weird accents. Everyone here makes fun of them, all their y´s ll´s and s´s all sound like sh´s. Sometimes it just sounds like they have a really wierd lisp that they´re doing on purpose. I´m kinda secretly glad that I didnt´get a Argentinian comp... Here in Paraguay the y's sometimes turn in to j sounds. If what she shared (an Argentine speaker in Kami's Spanish class) had weird metal straw and what looked like grass clippings in the cup, then it´s called terere, and missionaries aren´t allowed to drink it, because if you drink it too much on an empty stomach you get sick.
Mom-I will let you know next week when I will call. I really just enjoy being a trainer, because ever since my trainer left (Elder Hamilton), I´ve basically felt like senior comp since my comps either didn´t want to work or didn´t really want to make decistions. so I´m just glad I actually get to be called senior companion now. My shoes will last. That´s not a problem.
Julia-We usually help people build things yeah, you don´t get to wear shorts, that´s too bad.
Dad- Our house is about 15 minute walk from the chapel. He just broke the switch, but it is fixed now. All the chapels here have fonts. The temperature is perfect right now, hot with a nice cool breeze always. Thats super good for Thomas, tell him I want him to serve a mission.
No comments:
Post a Comment