Genara is gonna be baptized this week too, she basically reactivated her neighbors because they have a moto with a trailer thing and she wanted rides to church, so now they´re bringing her to church and staying the whole time as well.
Elder Bowles
The end of this change is next week, we´ll see what happens. I really have no idea if I´ll stay here in Salado or not, so it´ll be a surprise either way.
Kami- About a quarter of the investigators that I have taught have been members giving us a friend or neighbor or family member to teach. Out of the 4 people so far that I've seen or will see baptized, we only found 1 of them by ourselves.
Mom-My poops are normal, thanks for asking. The handyman is still trying to fix the suitcase, but it sounds like it´s not gonna end up fixed. It's the green one. We find out about transfers a week from today in the evening, so I still won´t know if I´m staying or not when I write next week.
Dad-All of them still go to church every week except for JC, who didn´t come for a month, but came this week. I didn´t have to speak in church yesterday, so that was a relief. We eat lunch with members everyday except for Wednesdays and Mondays.
Julia-surprisingly enough I've seen my fair share of naked kids too, because they always take baths outside in buckets. We ride collectivos (buses) pretty much everyday, just because our area is as big as it is.
I've got two or three haircuts, at different places, they have electric razors to trim hair here. We have a neighbor with red hair and freckles, but that is it.
Alma 34-something the verse that says that this life is the time to prepare to meet God. Paraguayans don´t plan for the future, not even like 5 years in advance, so it makes it hard to make them think as far away as dying and after this life if they don´t even think about 5 or 10 years ahead. Don´t try to ´formally´ do it, just invite her to church or something, and ask her what she thought about it. Or ask her about her church first. Or talk about me or something, and then ask if she´s ever rejected the missionaries, and see what happens. There was an article about it in the Liahona here a month ago I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment