Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Week 106 - Way More People to Talk to, Wouldn't video tape self, Feel Gods Love

This week was pretty dang good, we've been talking to tons of people, and there are still way more people that we need to talk to. Everyone here loves the missionaryies it's great.
 
This last week we had a ward talent show and it was pretty fun, a lot of people went and it was great.
 
The winter isn't coming yet, so that's been kinda nice, now that I've gotten used to the hottish weather.
This week we have HN scheduled for this saturday, and he's super ready, he just doesn't know it. we are with members more than we are alone, it's great.
 
Here in Paraguay all the chapels have baptismal fonts. I didn't ask the branch president why yet.
 
They do have good candy here, but all the really good candy is more expensive.
I don't think I would video tape myself, I think I probably would have just written the answers. (I had recently been to a wedding shower where the prospective groom video taped himself and the prospective bride tried to guess his answers which we watched at the shower).
 
My favorite teaching technique is the spirit. I feel the spirit whenever the investigators pray.
 
I have almost been bitten by a lot of dogs, but none have gotten me yet.
Being a missionary is great because I get to show people how much God loves them and what they can do to feel it even more in their lives
-Elder Bowles

No comments:

Post a Comment