![]() |
This week was awesome, the mom of a member here got baptized and is super happy!, she´s 87, everyone we´ve been talking to is super nice, we just don´t talk to the mean people, it´s really easy here since everyone is one of the two extremes. This next week one of the granddaughters of a member here is super excited to get baptized too, she´s had to wait for a while because she´s had to move around a lot.
Yesterday we were walking in the street and some guy called us over and showed us his house and told us that he always felt peace when the missionaries came to his house before and we explained why and now he´s preparing to receive the Holy Ghost, this week was great.
I really do like the big city, especially as a missionary, I honestly never thought that I would.
Here the drainage system is clogged with garbage, so it´s really bad when it rains.
We have rats on our roof, so that´s been interesting, we´ll see what happens.
SI o si my comp is half peruvian half american.
I will call next monday at 12.30 paraguay time. I´m going to try to use Skype
We are teaching a lot and the few members there are are great, this last week we had only 4 other lessons and alll the other lessons the members were there with us, so that´s awesoeme.
I had basically told president Agazzani I wanted to be a normal missionary and here I am as senior companion, so that´s awesome.
The branch has had 50 people both Sundays that I´ve been here. It the san isidro branch in the fernando de la mora sur stake. The area is full of apartments and houses that people are renting, so when someone finds a better place they just move.
We´re a bout to have branch council this wednesday, I´m sure it will be completely different than your ward council in just about everyway possible.
I don´t have an accent but someone asked me if I was from chile or from mexico because they couldn´t tell (it was dark, they couldn´t see I was white.)
what´s facetime?
This week some blind guy gave me some juice and told me to drink it so I did, and then he didn´t believe that I drank it. what else could i do, he´s blind.
-Elder Bowles

No comments:
Post a Comment