Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Week 96 - Stellar Investigator, Burger King is fancy, Sisters Going Home


Here´s a picture of me with President Aggazani and his wife from last Friday.
 
This week was great, one of the people that we had visited once when we got there to visit her again she said right away that she was going to be at church the next day, and she was there. During gospel principles she shared about how the Book of Mormon came to be, and everything, and a bunch of stuff we hadn´t even mentioned yet.  Then we found out she had read the first 15ish pages already, so that was awesome.

We´ve got transfers this Wednesday, we find out tomorrow what happens, I think I´m going to get switched to a new area, but I´d be fine either way.

This week someone had something that seemed really important to tell me in Guaraní and I could only understand bits and pieces of what they were trying to tell me, so that was a really interesting conversation since they only knew a couple of words in Spanish. We´re going to go back with a paraguayan that knows both Spanish and Guaraní.
 
If they don´t speak fancy spanish they speak Guaraní, and one of the fancy people came to church.
 
It is hot and wet here. Its warm but not too demasiado hot.  They don´t have frozen yogurt here, I went to Burger King for the first time here, it´s basically the same as in the states, just more expensive.  It´s a ´fancy´ place here in Paraguay because its from the United States
 
The only time I ever wished I served in the mission office is when it´s really hot, because they get to be inside until 4:30 pm each day, besides that, no.  They have missionaries that take care of supplies, money, President Agazzani´s secretary, and new member registration.
 
Everything is good in the district. Two sisters who are both together in a threesome go home this week.
We went to the temple last April, I think we´re going to go again pretty soon again. 

-Elder Bowles

No comments:

Post a Comment