we also found.
There´s been lots of people in my area recently that have gotten dengue, and it doesn´t look fun at all. they get fevers, throw up, headaches, boneaches, and lasts about a week. Both my companion and I use repellent, but somehow he always has about 20ish bites, and I usually have just 1or 2. Hopefully nothing happens.
This week there was the national voting day on Sunday, and here in Paraguay you either vote or you pay a fine. Kinda weird, but everyone came back with blue index fingers from where they took their fingerprints, and a lot of people still have blue fingers today. We´ll se how long that lasts.
I have never refused something that was offered. I have only not been able to really finish a meal once so far in the mission, and it was something called puchero. Which is the nastiest meat of the cow, with a bunch of veins and fat, and bones with cooking oil.
When I find a tarantula in the house, I catch it in a big water jug we have, and then after a day I throw it in the backyard, but the big tarantula escaped somehow and is in our house again.
We have an additional hour of computer time if we want it - 2 hours total But that seems like a long time to me, when my only free day is 8 hours long. I´ll probably just see if my companion knows, and not tell him anything because it could be a real drag having to be in the cyber for two hours if my companion wants to use the whole time.
The office elders called and told me I have a package in the office, I just have to go get it. I´ll probably have someone from our district get it this week
I do not have a bike, and I really do want one. There are only three or four areas in the whole mission that have bikes. and there are only two cars (the president´s and one for the office elders and assistants) in the whole mission.
Happy Birthday to Kami!!!!!!
Elder Ivan Bowles
No comments:
Post a Comment