Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Heading to the Missionary Training Center!


Ivan got poison oak playing Frisbe golf with his Dad.  :)
We got up at 2:30 am in order to make the 6:25 am flight out of Sacramento.  Ivan's alarm didn't go off and Hailey forgot something so we had to go back.  We still made it on time. I lectured Ivan on what constitutes a good letter.  I have him the CASHE format to help remember to write about his Companion, Abode, Spritual things, his Health, and what he is Eating.  Then I took a few last minute pictures....



The crowing jewel!  You can't even tell which one is the crown and which ones are REAL!


The happy travelers! Ivan was anxious to get to the MTC. Hailey was excited to travel to see her fiance.
Ivan and Julia taking one last look at each other and trying not to cry.


Our whole family seeing Ivan (& Hailey) off at the airport!
Guess who gets Ivan's cell phone while he gone?!?

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the blog. I am impressed how much is there already considering he just left this morning.

    Marylee Renfree

    ReplyDelete